PRSA Cleveland serves public relations professionals in Northeast Ohio. If you have additional questions not covered in this Web site, please visit our contact page to send a message to the chapter.
- I am relocating to Cleveland from another city, how do I become part of the Cleveland chapter?
- How can I register for an event?
- I am interested in joining a committee, who do I contact?
- How do I send entries or nominations for the various awards programs?
- How can I post a job on the PRSA Cleveland job board?
- Where do I send fees and event registration information?
- I am a member of another professional organization, can I still join PRSA?
- My employer offers to cover the cost of my membership, how do I register?
Please visit our membership page for dues information and to download a registration form.
Please call the national office of PRSA at 212.460.1490 to notify the organization of your move and to obtain information regarding the transfer and any applicable dues.
Events listed on our site typically begin accepting registrations 4 to 6 weeks before the event date.
Our committee listings indicate chairs of each committee. Please also use our member directory to locate relevant contact information.
Awards information is posted prior to each event. The general dates for each awards event are:
March: Hill, Lighthouse, Young Awards
December: Cleveland Rocks Awards
Visit the job submission form contained on this Web site. Fees apply for non-members and all listings must be approved by the chapter before posting. Details are found in the jobs section.
You can register for events on our site through the events page. Information on where to send membership dues is on the membership application. For questions, comments and inquiries regarding membership and activities, please contact:
Lynn Bracic PRSA Cleveland Chapter Facilitator 28022 Osborn Road Bay Village, OH 44140 440-899-1112 phone 440-899-1010 fax
Yes. Members of PRSA are at times members of professional organizations for industry-specific purposes or other organizations related to communications, marketing or advertising.
PRSA Cleveland recommends arranging reimbursement with your employer separately.