PRSA Cleveland recognizes excellence in public relations through several awards programs held each year. Award winners demonstrate leadership in the public relations field and contribute to advancing the profession in Northeast Ohio.
PRSA Cleveland recognizes local excellence in the public relations field through the following annual awards:
THE HILL LIGHTHOUSE YOUNG AWARDS
- The John W. Hill Award, recognizing outstanding leadership and support for internal and external communications by a chief executive. Download Form.
- The Lighthouse Award, acknowledging the career accomplishments and community service contributions of a senior PR practitioner in Northern Ohio. Download Form.
- The Davis Young Award, recognizing a member of the chapter who excels in mentoring students and young professionals through hands-on instruction and support. Download Form.
Nominations for the Hill, Lighthouse and Young awards are due February 7, 2014.
- Cleveland Rocks Awards, acknowledging outstanding public relations programs incorporating sound research, planning, execution and evaluation.
- Nominations for Cleveland Rocks awards take place each October with an awards ceremony in December.
- Northeast Ohio Public Relations Student of the Year Award, recognizing an outstanding public relations or communications student with a $2,000 scholarship. Download Form.
Applications for the Northeast Ohio Public Relations Student of the Year Award were due in May, 2013.
Each awards program is managed by a committee in charge of coordinating nominations and award recipients.