The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals.
The Society has nearly 32,000 professional and student members. PRSA is organized into more than 100 Chapters nationwide, 19 Professional Interest Sections and Affinity Groups, which represent business and industry, counseling firms, independent practitioners, military, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations.
The Greater Cleveland Chapter of PRSA is the professional organization that brings together public relations, communications and marketing practitioners throughout Northeast Ohio.
Our chapter includes professionals from the Greater Cleveland area and is an active organization helping members address local issues and trends with local and national resources. Among the chapter’s most important activities and duties:
- Coordinate networking events and activities
- Develop and host professional development activities for members on all levels
- Serve as a resource for public relations students at all levels
- Provide recognition of excellence and best practices in all facets of the field of public relations
- Develop and establishes, in conjuction with the national chapter, ethical standards for the profession
The Greater Cleveland Chapter of PRSA serves 300 members and is affiliated with the East Central District of PRSA.
Our by-laws are available for download here .